Saturday 12 February 2011

We did a Phileas Fogg play about the first world war

and of course, we had to write a response:

The first world war really interests me. This is why I really liked the Phileas Fogg role play. I had to play the ‘news reader’, or actually, the one who read some names of cities in which people had died. I also had to support Iris together with Laura, while we died in the gassy air. The people who taught us the play were really nice, just like 2 years ago. They are funny as well by the way. This was finally a nice ‘Op-Maat’ project. In the end of the play, Ben was the last man standing. He was the only soldier who survived. This was an awesome moment. Everyone died and Ben still stood in the middle with his helmet and a gun. I learned a lot about the first World War; how people lived, how they died, what they did to survive and ofcourse, how to play drama. Mr. van Voorthuizen also recorded the play and I’m really looking forward to see it again. If there was an opportunity to do it again, I definitely would take that opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment