Thursday 9 June 2011

Evaluation Romeo and Juliet

On the 8th of June, the time was there. We all had to perform Romeo and Juliet and I actually really liked it! I did not know all of my lines but I just sneaked to Sanne, behind the curtains, to read through my lines.  I expected it to be a huge fail, no one really knew his or her lines. The rehearsals we did in class were not really good in my opinion. It was chaotic. After only one rehearsal with all of us together, which already took us like 3 hours, I thought we wouldn’t fail as badly as I expected before. During the performance, it was pretty much fun. Romy fell on the ground while the curtains were still closed, she screamed “AU” and we all laughed. I think most of the audience did not know what had happened. People forgot their lines and just improvised some lines. Curtains got closed while the scene had not finished yet. I don’t really care though, I’ve had a fun and awesome evening with everyone together! Even in such a short time, I think we did a pretty great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment